Perfect Kanken backpack for daily use

Fjallraven Kanken backpack is awesome and very reliable for daily use. It is very spacious and very comfortable. The amazing thing about this Kanken backpack is that it is very solid and available in different colors. Firstly, I ordered from site online and I'm 100% sure it's authentic based on what people here are saying with how the fakes looked like. The spelling of the tags all checked out, the size matched of the manufacturer's description, the stitching pattern is of the genuine kind, etc.



I wanted a small bag that can still carry a lot. I bought the Kanken backpack for my college. I carry around 2 Muji notebooks, a makeup bag, a pencil case, a wallet, a water bottle, and scarf. Everything will fit easily there's still more space to add another things. I feel that this bag will also be good for traveling and hiking.

I ordered one in a navy color, slightly darker as it appears online; but otherwise, it's not a very big problem anyhow material is very tough. And even though I packed a lot in this bag, it is still remarkably light. This is a bit stiff, but I'm feeling very nice. The side pockets in this backpack cannot hold a water bottle properly, but a small umbrella can. The front pocket is not too small: my keys and a pack of tissues and chaps tic can fit. Side pockets are not fit for water bottles, but you can find another water bottles that will fit in this backpack and comfortable with this backpack and larger sizes, But overall this product is very useful. Also, for reference, I'm 5'0", and for once, this bag did not dwarf me at all, so if you're petite, this bag is the perfect size. One can buy this backpack according to color that match to him. But it looks too much great!


This Kanken backpack is definitely genuine. This product is very useful for everyday use such as for official use and this is very good for students because it is available in different colors I love this thing so much. I prefer you to buy this Kanken backpack for a new and dashing look. This product is for both boys and girls. This awesome product will make you feel happy. So, friends don't wait for anything and just buy this as soon as possible. This backpack is of very reasonable price. It seems that it will going to long last. I Feeling very good after this purchase. I also prefer you to buy this.

评论

热门博文